Last updated: October 8, 2020
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
Capitalized terms shall have the meanings given to them herein. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they are singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Gold Medal Education LLC, 533 Airport Blvd. Suite 400 Burlingame, CA 94010, the owner and operator of Mandarin Reading Club.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, that may contain details of your browsing history on that website, among their many uses.
- Service refers to the service provided on the Website.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Website refers to Mandarin Reading Club, accessible from https://www.mandarinreadingclub.com.
The Use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Cookies can also be set by either Us or a third party application that we use to enable the Services provided to You.
Below describes the categories of Cookies set when You visit on our Website:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Services available through the Website. For example, they help to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, provide Website security, allow purchases of subscriptions and tutoring sessions, enable credit card payments and allow the video player to operate.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are used to analyze traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.mandarinreadingclub.com/contact/